RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
Whitesky is an ISP providing managed Wifi and SIP trunking services to SMBs across the US. As a key member of the Whitesky engineering team you will help build the backend of our customer portal platform. We build on a modern tech stack using the latest versions of Java on our backend with the Dropwizard framework, and TypeScript on our frontend using Angular.
- Develop the platform’s core API and associated services
- Optimize backend solutions for speed, reliability, and scalability
- Investigate and implement new technology to keep the stack current
- Write tests to facilitate an efficient development cycle and a reliable application
- Collaborate with a small team to implement new ideas
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of hands on and progressive professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining systems at scale.
- Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member.
- Experience with Java and C/C++.
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs as well as multi-threaded, scalable and distributed systems.
- You’re a technical expert who is driven to learn
- You have proven object-oriented design skills and expertise with the JVM
- You’re well versed in the software development cycle
- You’re passionate about building creative, scalable solutions to complex problems
- You’re organized and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- General Telecom
- VoIP technologies (asterisk, freeswitch, Kamailio)
- GNU Autotools
- PostgreSQL #LI-CP1
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS