RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
A Product Support Agent receives inbound phone service requests from property management professionals requiring assistance with RealPage software products. Agents quickly respond to the call, quickly diagnose the problems, accurately record all issues in the CRM tool, and achieve a high First Call Resolution Rate.
• Full-time on phone support of RealPage products
• Accurately document and record issues within the CRM tool
• Provide a high first call resolution rate for client issues
• Achieve or exceed minimum service level requirements set forth by management
• Gain ‘Skills Certification’ in assigned product support areas
• Perform administrative duties as required
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills in PCs and Internet computing
• Great customer service skills required; minimum of 2 years providing high quality customer service
• Call center experience highly desired
• Minimum of 30 wpm typing skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that included early mornings and late afternoons
• Bachelor degree preferred; high school or equivalent required
• Ability to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity to move about
• Occasional overtime may be requested
• Familiarity with basic office productivity software
• Experience in Multifamily housing preferred
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS