RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
Submeter Operations supports the installation and maintenance of utility metering within multi-family apartment homes to calculate the utility consumption at the unit level to support the operator in billing back the resident(s) for actual utility usage in driving expense recovery, boosting NOI.
The primary goals of this position is to deliver an exceptional service experience for our clients; both internal and external regarding submeter operations. The Team Lead, Field Services is responsible to support the learning of other field technicians to ensure they can diagnosis, install and repair utility meter systems in multi-family apartment and other real estate locations. The Team Lead, Field Services will continue to perform field technician duties while having designated time to coach, teach and develop other field technicians assigned to them.
This position serves in an expert capacity whereas the individual can research, analyze and complete work orders utilizing computer and manual data with minimum oversight or direction. This position must have an intermediate understanding on IT networking, electrical/electronic skills and expert level knowledge of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) systems and meter technologies including; water, gas and electric utilities.
· Dual purpose role that performs all of the responsibilities contained within the field technician II & III job descriptions; plus:
· Coach, teach and support the development of assigned field technicians to be the primary source for their day to day oversight (dedicated time)
· Oversight desired to support time card management and feedback for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews.
· Participate in the review process of new hires, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
· Installs, maintains, tests, troubleshoots and repairs AMR equipment (Tehama, Inovonics, Next Century, Aclara and Cereniti) in the field to ensure optimum usage and quality
· Attention to detail and accuracy to record meter data in project management software [MOSS]
· Evaluates plumbing, electric and gas needs and takes appropriate steps for installation of equipment
· Relies on pre-established guidelines and works independently to perform the functions and duties of the position
· Troubleshoot network related issues, including routers and phone lines
· Intermediate competency in the functionality of Building Automation Systems, Smart Grid Electronic and HVAC controls, including software engineering and commissioning tools, DDC controllers and field devices
· Manages, implements and/or performs technical product support for equipment that has been installed; a system integration specialist
· Communicate consistently concisely, and adapt to client-specific needs by providing options/alternative solutions
· Organizes data into report formats which can be presented to internal and external clients
· Maintain good communication with property staff, responding to questions but also passing concerns to your management or internal client service representatives
· Collect any necessary due diligence from the client, including prior biller information and submeter information (typically needed for a retrofit project)
· Ability to follow all safe work practices including daily testing and inspection of assigned tools and equipment
· Polished professional - someone that loves the technology and works to hone their craft
· Ability to read low voltage wiring diagrams and controls flow diagrams
· Good problem resolution and analytical skills (troubleshoot technical issues, communicate and document solutions to non-technical parties)
· General technical knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, AHU’s, VAV’s, boilers, chillers and Electrical Smart Grid Panel Board Systems
· General knowledge of construction, plumbing and electrical work - ideally submetering systems and equipment is beneficial
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and written/verbal communication skills required
· Strong organizational skills, and a high level of attention to detail required
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment dealing with complex issues on an on-going basis required
· Desired computer skills: MS Office Professional (Access, Excel and Outlook), TCP/IP , router - networking, RF Knowledge and electrical troubleshooting
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS