RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
Minimum of 3 years technical support experience in a corporate support environment
• Knowledge of complex information systems management normally acquired through a Bachelor degree in MIS or Computer Science, or the equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of Windows required
• Expert knowledge of desktop hardware and common desktop software required
• Expert knowledge of LAN connectivity required
• Previous experience with Microsoft BPOS or Microsoft Exchange Administration preferred
• MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) & A + Certification highly preferred
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), troubleshooting and analytical skills required
• Demonstrated patience and overall courteous behavior when working with internal and external customers; including vendors
• Demonstrated ability to work independently; must be self-motivated and goal oriented
• Requires lifting, bending, stooping and moving various computer equipment up to 50 lbs
• Position may require work on hands and knees to deploy computer equipment and make repairs
• Availability to work in excess of forty hours per week including nights and weekends when projects demand
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapid changing environment
• Excellent time management, issue management, and prioritization skills required
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS