RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Global Experience Center Engagement Manager I is responsible for working with Experience Center Leadership team to create and carry out global Engagement, gamification and rewards/recognition programs for all teammates.
This Leader is key to our strategic focus on driving operational efficiency, providing excellent customer service, and improving employee engagement. This role will leverage gamification functionality to incentivize agents to improve their call handling efficiency and schedule adherence. This Leader will consistently work to boost performance and show value to our employees while keeping our large team across the world highly engaged and effective. The Engagement Manager is will serve as a mentor and Trainer to global Leaders and work closely with the Leadership Trainer to ensure effective adoption of programs as they are built out. In addition, the Engagement Manager assists the Global Leaders to coordinate Engagement discovery discussions, project distribution to Leaders supporting the initiatives, and provide regular updates to Leadership on upcoming events and employee feedback surrounding the programs. Engagement Management functions will drive efficiency, improved performance, and will improve employee retention rates to reduce productivity loss due to turnover.
• 2 years of experience within the Global Experience Center team
Page 2 of 2
• 3 years of RealPage experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to coach and mentor
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Ability to take initiative, identifying potential problems and solutions
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept change. Ability to promote and support change.
• Must exhibit excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Operate during an assigned shift determined upon hire based on business need and able to work a flexible
schedule, occasional overtime may be requested
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Minimum of 30 wpm typing skills
• 3 years of experience within RealPage Global Experience Center
• 5 years of RealPage experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have familiarity with Internet software, Windows operating systems
• Strong ability to prioritize tasks and switching between multiple priorities simultaneously
• Consistently demonstrates excellence in performance and behavior
• Resourceful, creative, and able to think outside the box
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS