RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ThThis industry professional will be the solution expert for RealPage Commercial & Financial Suite products. The Solution Consultant provides best practice guidance and project management for multiple strategic customers as they onboard to the RealPage Accounting solution. The Solution Consultant is accountable for ensuring a positive on-boarding experience, accurate solution configuration, successful end user training and a smooth handoff to Account Management and Customer Experience teams.
• Manage multiple customer assignments simultaneously
• Accurately set customer expectations for requirements and expected delivery dates
• Lead client through the implementation process ensuring a positive on-boarding experience.
• Perform system setup and configuration ensuring accuracy and consistency
• Advanced understanding of corporate and property accounting
• Advanced understanding of financial reporting requirements
• Conduct review with customer prior to release to confirm acceptance of data and configuration
• Manage defect or problem resolution and provide client with accurate and timely updates
• Communicate the status of assignments and any obstacles encountered that may hinder the achievement of designated goals or client commitments
• Ensure appropriate hand-offs and communication with other service teams
• Ensure the client needs are understood and translated properly to achieve desired results
• Manage billable hours for each client and ensure timely submission
• Track project deployments and expenses accurately and timely to ensure proper client billing
• Resolve internal and external escalations promptly and professionally
• Collaborate effectively with other professionals in the Success, Product and Development organizations
• Assist with creation and maintenance of implementation related documents, check lists and procedures
• Contributes innovative ideas to improve product, simplify processes and deliver services.
• Facilitate meetings, develop, and deliver presentations to clients and project teams.
• Expand personal development and expertise through continued education and industry experience.
• Minimize costs to clients by scheduling travel timely in accordance with RealPage travel policies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an Accounting or Finance related position
• Prior experience in a consultative position with proven success required
• Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details and interpret client needs
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external executive-level customers
• Strong critical thinking to analyze the pros and cons of solving a problem in a certain way
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept and adapt to change
• Must be able to multi-task, work in high paced and deadline driven environment
• Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers
• Must have the ability to work with many different personalities
• A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
• Understands the meaning and implications of key financial indicators
• Ability to work extended hours as needed to ensure deliverables are met
• Domestic and International travel may be required; 10% to 25%
• Position requires 5-7 years of experience in use of Accounting or Commercial SaaS products
• Bilingual fluent in Spanish
• Strong understanding of GAAP taxes and multicurrency accounting
• Executive relationship management experience
• Familiarity with RealPage products and Salesforce a plus
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS