RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Product Consultant provides subject matter expertise for assigned customer implementations, for one or more RealPage products. The Product Consultant provides best practice guidance, manages customer deliverables, and adheres to project timelines. The Product Consultant is responsible for data analysis, on-time implementation, and backlog management for assigned customers.
• Implementation of products for small to midsize property management companies
• Coordination of RealPage services including data conversion and training
• Deliver on-time implementations, per agreement with customer
• Accurately forecast activations and update backlog on a weekly basis
• Track project deployments and expenses accurately and timely to ensure proper client billing
• Support clients through the implementation process to achieve a high level of client satisfaction
• Identify and escalate issues or risks for assigned implementations
• Contributes innovative ideas to improve product, simplify processes and deliver services
• Facilitate meetings, develop, and deliver presentations to clients and project teams
• Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers
• Expand personal development and expertise through continued education and industry experience
• Position requires 3 years of experience in use of SaaS products, preferably RealPage products
• Software and multifamily or commercial property management experience required
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
• Bilingual with fluent Spanish
• Must possess good organization and time management skills
• Able to work with little supervision, but knowing when to escalate problems
• Must have the ability to work with many different personalities
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept change
• Able to work extended hours when required
• Strong understanding of GAAP taxes and accounting
• Student, Affordable, and/or Tax Credit Housing experience
• Executive relationship management experience
• Familiarity with RealPage products a plus
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS