RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Financial Services Implementation Consultant II provides subject matter expertise for assigned customer implementations, for one or more RealPage Financial Services products. The Product Consultant provides best practice guidance, manages customer deliverables, and adheres to project timelines. The Product Consultant is responsible for all implementation activity related to new client contracts and set ups, including order review, data analysis, on-time implementations, and backlog management for assigned customers.
• Execute required services to ensure successful implementation of one or more Financial Services products.
• Provide best practice guidance to client resulting in positive implementation experience and adoption.
• Ensure all client documents are received in accordance with departmental policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications prior to starting implementation.
• Deliver on-time implementations, per agreement with customer, and internal SLS targets.
• Prepare and confirm pricing for client contracts; Administer and manage this process for new accounts.
• Generate all Payments documents and submit to underwriting.
• Support clients through the implementation process to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
• Identify issues as they emerge, determine appropriate course of action for resolution, and follow through to make sure the problem is resolved to the client’s satisfaction in a timely manner.
• Accurately update systems for project tracking, ACV forecast, accurate billing, and time tracking.
• Identify and escalate to your leader, issues, or risks to assigned implementations.
• Respond rapidly and accurately to internal and external customer requests.
• Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Facilitate meetings and give presentations to clients and project teams.
• Ensure appropriate hand-offs and communication with Engagement Managers, Consultants and Account Management.
• Identify areas within the integration where process improvements will streamline functional areas and improve the customer experience.
• Contribute innovative ideas to improve product, simplify processes and deliver services.
• Participate with testing of enhancements and bug fixes from development.
• Expand personal development and expertise through education and field experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology, or financial related field
• 2+ years of experience in a project management, customer service or implementations
• Must have a general understanding of merchant services or accounting principles
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); testing may be requested
• Previous experience presenting and/or training complex information to a variety of audiences required
• A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work discretely with confidential information
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet commitments
• Ability to effectively communication with clients regarding project deliverables
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed to ensure deliverables are met
• Experience in Property Management industry
• ACH and Check 21 banking experience
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and Financial Institution Regulations
• Familiarity with RealPage products, Salesforce, and SharePoint
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS