RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Market Analyst provides expertise and analysis of assigned metro areas across the country. The Market Analyst is responsible for producing analytical, written reports covering local apartment market trends and conditions, as well as the various economic and demographic factors that influence apartment sector performance. These reports are read by industry professionals, including apartment operators, developers, investors, researchers and brokers.
The ideal candidate offers sharp data/market analysis prowess, fundamental writing skills and knowledge of the real estate industry. Can be a real estate/business professional or a journalist/writer with a strong background in market analysis or data analysis.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Data mining to analyze market performance and determine key trends in assigned local apartment markets across the country
• Write analytical, executive summary-style reports on local apartment market trends and conditions, working with a team of editors and analysts
• Develop expertise of assigned individual markets, tracking local economic and demographic trends through news sources, online databases and industry publications
• Examine and manipulate data within Excel spreadsheets to identify trends, storylines and outliers
• Manage tasks to meet assigned project delivery dates
• Participate in forecasting sessions with other staff members, leading the discussion on assigned metros by providing key market analysis
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 3 years experience in an analysis role, preferably within the real estate industry
• Command of writing fundamentals
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify trends in large amount of data
• Data mining experience
• Knowledge of the apartment industry supply and demand fundamentals with experience transforming data into meaningful written analysis and logical conclusions
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Access
• Works well in a team setting but takes ownership of assigned individual tasks with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to multitask, adapt to shifting priorities
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS