RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
Modern Message, a Realpage Company, is the industry leader in resident engagement and loyalty. Our core product, Community Rewards, connects residents to their communities through simple, continuous engagement, reinforced by personalized rewards that create unparalleled retention.
At Modern Message we want residents of apartment communities to feel welcomed and connected to their community from the moment they sign a lease. To change an entire industry from a transactional mindset to one that is rooted in connection is a lofty vision!
Here in Dallas, we are seeking to instill human centric design practices from strategy to conception to implementation. We're specifically searching for a Product Designer to join our growing team.
On Your First Day, We Expect You To Have
• 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX/Product Designer.
• Experience driving product direction autonomously, from planning to delivering business outcomes. We're seeking a self-starter, who asks for help when needed.
• Exposure to research, including a thorough understanding of methodologies used to develop customer empathy and validate product concepts. You should also be comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, especially in influencing and partnering across many organizational levels.
• An eye for detail, and ability to get to the root of the problem with a customer-centric lens.
• Strong executional skills, with experience in modern tools such as Sketch, Framer, and Mural
• A growth mindset. Our team moves fast, and there's always something to learn.
It Would Be Beneficial If You Have
• Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise applications. Even better if you have a background in an experimental or growth environment (Multifamily Real Estate, Loyalty or eCommerce is a big plus).
• An ability to lead & inspire others. You have experience and can show examples of when you influenced cross-functional peers and executives across a business to influence a result.
• Experience working with Content Strategy.
• Knowledge of service design principles, such as customer journey mapping.
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS