RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
Realpage is looking to add a Sr. Director, Agile Transformation to our fast-growing company! As the Sr. Director you will be responsible for leading the organization through the necessary steps to scale and being the key change agent in the continued adoption of an agile mindset. You will design, implement, and lead an integrated operating model and framework that enables RealPage to deliver solutions faster and easily adapt to changing customer, market and regulatory needs.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering the organizational, cultural and process changes for enterprise agile business scale. Working on multiple internal initiatives, this person will have had experience with leadership alignment efforts, change readiness, stakeholder and employee engagement, large-scale training programs, organizational and talent performance analysis, and all related communication strategies. You will lead the change that moves us beyond technology implementation to seamless value delivery.
Define Best in Class Agile Process to manage projects with small, medium and large investments. Inspect & adapt process to ensure speed to market without compromising on the rigor required for large strategic projects.
Be the Change Leader - Create Comprehensive Organizational Change Management Plan; negotiate with leadership to secure their support, create a rational and an emotional case for the change and implement across the organization. Lead/negotiate forming cross-functional teams that are self-organizing and self-managing to deliver on project objectives with the MVPs released at the earliest to achieve speed to market & benefit realization.
What you will be doing:
• Leading the enterprise agile strategy and execution using SAFe and agile methodology in the way we work. Influencing and steering the strategy to enable all team to deliver value to our customers frequently and with maximum value.
• Define and operationalize metrics to drive prioritization, team health, investment and cultural adoption.
• Become a trusted partner and thought leader for cross-functional leaders across the organization.
• Build a high performing Agile Practices team
• Influence leadership, business units and scrum teams on agile principles, values, building techniques, growth, and maintain a thriving agile organization.
• Providing transparency through our growth and progress to ensure visibility and action on the key risks and issues.
• Lead our new portfolio planning and executing operational model.
• Establish Lean Portfolio Management capabilities by institutionalizing framework for initiatives from ideation to delivery that are prioritized and planned at an enterprise level to enable predictable, quality delivery in alignment to the RealPage strategy.
• Keep abreast of new and evolving product delivery frameworks, methods and strategies.
Culture and Capability Transformation
• Bridge business and technology by building a business agility culture that unifies vision, manages and resolves conflicts to achieve business value and time to market across the organization.
• Drive behavior change through a combination of strategy, standards and mostly influence across the organization. Champion networks and Communities of Practice, including driving the adoption of new agile working practices.
• Create comprehensive change enablement program and working with HR, define roles that enable adoption.
• Council/Influence senior leaders to embrace SAFe/Agile principles, methods and leadership behaviors to gain and sustain commitment to cultural change.
What we think it takes to get the job:
• 15+ years of accelerated professional growth within a highly matrixed organization; a track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments; advanced degree preferred
• Experience leading agile business transformation, scaling in agile operating model in native agile environment, or implementing agile practices
• Proven success in process and project management in an operations capacity; track record of relentless improvement of practices, process and methods within a large organization
• Reputation as a thought leader able to advocate a point of view, consider alternatives, and move the group to a decisive conclusion at all levels of seniority
• Established reputation for building peer like relationships with senior leaders in a large, complex organization, and being able to communicate and influence groups with highly developed communication skills; trusted by senior leaders to provide a candid view of “what is really going on”
• Strong, documented evidence of effective team leadership and people development
• Self-starter with superior problem-solving; analytical, follow-through and organizational skills and track record for high performance and superior delivery
• Strong qualitative and quantitative skills; detail oriented with ability to see the big picture and to work effectively at both high and detailed levels
• Demonstrates the capacity to synthesize complex information from disparate sources into a clear compelling story that helps the organization commit to action
• Adaptable, flexible and able to lead/manage the organization through change
• Strong business acumen combined with solid relationships development skills, effectively interfacing with senior leadership
• High degree of intellectual agility to handle complex business and technical issues; inquisitive approach to problem solving
• Superior critical thinking skills with a proven analytical business acumen
Software Powered by iCIMS