RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
Realpage is looking to add a Senior Director, Quality Assurance and Engineering to our Fast-growing company! You will have experience and passion for building and leading high performing complex engineering organizations. You will apply your expertise in leading world-class engineering teams that are entering the maturity phase and advocate for technology, infrastructure, quality, security, performance, and operational ownership to continuously improve both process and people.
What you will be doing:
• Drive a process of continual improvement for tests and test infrastructure
• Continue to enable shorter, reliable validations for all development teams
• Enable teams to develop innovations in test strategy, tooling and infrastructure
• Negotiate priorities and resource allocations with all internal stakeholders
• Mentor staff, employee administration
• Budget for resource allocation, tooling, and 3rd-party services
• Set objectives (with dates and key results), and perform quarterly and annual reviews of direct reports against those objectives
• Responsible for establishing a global software quality assurance system and team that promotes customer satisfaction and that positively impacts financial performance
• Design and implement the overall strategy and management for the software quality assurance team
• Create, measure, and report out key metrics for the performance of the SQA team, as well as the quality health of the various product lines
• Leverage resources to assure adequate manual and automated test coverage and establish best practices
• Lead multiple SQA teams on the implementation of test strategies and set the team up for the future by bringing in progressive testing concepts to our organization that focus on efficiency, but sacrifice nothing on quality
• Own the SQA defect documentation and processes, and ensure that a standard process is being followed across the organization, and that proper tooling and reporting are in place
• Act as a player/coach and bring leadership and guidance to the software quality team across all facets of manual and automated testing efforts
• Create a sense of accountability across the software quality organization to foster a culture that owns all misses and uses them to drive future process improvements
• Understand business objectives and build alignment and buy-in cross functionally
• Motivate all team members to deliver high quality projects within time and budget
• Responsible for the career development and mentorship of the SQA team and for identifying staffing/hiring needs
What we think it takes to get the job:
Software Powered by iCIMS