RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Implementation Consultant provides subject matter expertise for assigned customer implementations, for one or more RealPage products. The Implementation Consultant provides product set-up guidance, manages customer deliverables and adheres to project timelines. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for data gathering, on-time implementations and backlog management for assigned customers.
Implementation for single product, or suite of products, for small to midsize property management companies
• Coordination of RealPage services including data conversion and training
• Deliver on-time implementations, per agreement with customer
• Accurately forecast activations and update backlog on a weekly basis
• Support clients through the implementation process to achieve a high level of client satisfaction
• Identify and escalate to your leader, issues or risks to assigned implementations
· Follow through on commitments
Two years’ experience in use of a RealPage product(s) - OneSite and RealPage Accounting
• Software and/or multifamily property management experience required
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
• Must possess good organization and time management skills; project management experience
• Customer service experience is required; excellent telephone rapport
• Able to work with little supervision, but knowing when to escalate problems
• Completing multiple tasks within desired timelines; excellent project management skills
• Must have the ability to work with many different personalities
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully navigate/accept change
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS