RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Sr. Manager of Sales manages and coordinates a team of 10 Sales Development Representatives ensuring revenue targets are met or exceeded.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Day to day management of Sales Development Representative team ensuring sales revenue numbers are achieved.
• Regular oral and written communication to the entire staff
• Provide guidance and direction to all staff, including training and development, operational practices, and departmental procedures.
• Assist in developing and establishing departmental standards and procedures.
• Complete assigned management reports as needed.
• Evaluate and provide feedback on team members' individual job performance.
• Provide guidance, coaching and counseling to team members.
• Serve as a member of the management committee and works in harmony with RealPage Managers.
• Develop sales strategy.
• Plans and execute sales meetings
• Bachelor’s degree required; Equivalent sales related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales leadership with a focus on managing a lead generation team coupled with prior success in the role
• Strong leadership skills including the ability to develop, retain, hire and inspire top talent
• Proven ability to execute and measure performance
• Prior experience managing or using technology tools such as Gong, Salesloft, Outreach, Chorus, Ascent Technologies, Conversica, etc. is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer service skills
• Ability to train, guide others, and work well in a dynamic team environment
• Patience in dealing with a changing product environment
• Experience with high velocity sales and the ability to drive top of the funnel pipeline creation is required
• A familiarity with RealPage products, other property management software, or the property management industry is preferred
• Experience in a SaaS or Marketing/Advertising company highly desired
• Ability to work extended hours when needed
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS