RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
SimpleBills, A RealPage Company, is a complete utility management service that helps property management companies and owners provide a better resident experience, conserve resources, and realize efficiencies. We exist to redefine how utilities are managed so properties and residents can experience utilities the way they should be – simple.
We are a family, and our defining characteristic is our culture. It motivates us to come to work with a smile on our face (or shortly after the first cup of coffee – we love that stuff!) and do our best as we provide outstanding service to over 100,000 customers nationwide. We’re just regular people (none of us are perfect!), but what sets us apart is how we approach this fact as we excel at our work. A healthy, holistic approach to people, their issues, and our company’s policies and initiatives is what ensures we grow from conflict and success.
SimpleBills receives data from various sub-metering technology in order to bill residents each month. You will create data files, analyze data to ensure we are meeting client expectation and regulatory requirements. A reveiw of MOM variances is critical in identifying anomalies in consumption trends, as well as, identifying and managing equipment maintenance. An ideal candidate will be a quick learner and able to work well with a team.
In this role, you champion the power of our platform to drive client success, education on best practices, and more engaged customer relationships. Beyond the day-to-day, you will be supporting our clients by inspiring them to think about how our platform, through ancillary offerings, can support their broader business needs.
Responsible for the management of high-level client relationships
• Manage implementation of new contracts; internal and external
• Attend all training calls scheduled for corporate level teams, and at least two community training calls per client
• Assess/understand clients’ business requirement and effectively communicate internally
• Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing client requirements
• Ability to understand and uncover customer’s business challenges
• Collectively with BDM, Bi-Annual Business Review with clients to reinforce the value of SimpleBills
• Prepare monthly reporting for clients by collecting, analyzing and summarization
• Represent and maintain a professional image and representation of our company
• Coordinate internal resources to ensure client objectives are met
• Attend client and industry conferences
• Create, communicate and implement account plans that determine new business opportunities to grow/expand the client relationship
• Reporting any new business opportunities into Sales Force, including appointments, calls, leads, timeline tracking
• Lead communications to keep senior management aware of client status
Ability to think strategically and develop long term plans for the client. Industry experience -
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS