RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Resident Billing Supervisor has responsibility and accountability to our clients to ensure accurate and on-time processing of Resident Statements.
The Resident Billing Supervisor would manage the day-to-day operational activities of our Billing Coordinators. In addition, the supervisor would be responsible for quality assurance initiatives, customer issue resolutions, and staff development.
• Manage day-to-day performance of employees on assigned teams
• Review and approve work prepared by work teams to ensure its accuracy
• Assist with issue resolution and answer questions from members of assigned work teams
• Coordinate with Resident Billing Research in the resolution of advanced questions/problems from customers, and other workteam members
• Assist the Manager with operational strategy, process control, staff selection and management reporting.
• Recommend and implement process improvements for department
• Recommend enhancements to the training program for billing coordinators as needed
• Recommend site assignments and reassignments as needed to maximize performance of assigned workteams
• Complete and deliver goals & objectives and performance reviews to members of assigned work teams
• Complete training and testing in competencies as defined by Management
• Communicate and document abnormal issues per established escalation hierarchy
• Complete accurate and timely billing of assigned sites
• Assist and/or manage special projects as assigned by Management
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience managing direct reports
• Demonstrated ability to oversee timely completion of group deliverables
• Highly organized and detail oriented with demonstrated multitasking capabilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to work overtime as needed to ensure deliverables are met
•Bachelor’s degree preferred
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS