RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
RealPage is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst II for our Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) team. The Salesforce Business Analyst II will work closely with business stakeholders and development resources to analyze customer driven requirements, document existing processes, design efficient solutions, and write technical documentation for implementations, integrations and enhancements to the Salesforce.com platform. This position will be responsible for gathering business requirements, creating user stories, and designing scalable, best practice solutions for critical business projects in the Salesforce, Client Portal/Communities areas.
Candidates should possess a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform. Experience working with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Client Portal/Communities is highly desired.
• Gather requirements from both internal and external subject matter experts.
• Demonstrate a strong command of the SDLC lifecycle e.g. requirement analysis, design, development and testing.
• Build strategic partnerships/relationships with key business stakeholders from various departments throughout the organization.
• Exhibit strong analysis, oral and written communication skills.
• Assist in problem and issue resolution with project/product manager and report progress on initiatives in a summarized written format.
• Create project related documents including technical documentation, system requirements and traceability matrices.
• Work directly alongside QA team to produce release documentation and system test scripts.
• Lead business process analysis sessions.
• Participate in small team design sessions while contributing to the overall design.
• Organize, conduct, and participate in presentations and application walk-throughs.
• Manage tasks and meet assigned project delivery dates.
• Identify & contribute to process improvement activities.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal staff.
• Organize and manage EIS roadmap by participating in client discussions to determine top priority features.
• Support operational and financial systems/applications used by RealPage internal community.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis with exposure to project management and/or technical writing.
• Exposure to various development methodologies including SDLC, Waterfall & Agile practices.
• Candidates should have a strong command of CRM principles. Experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Client Portal/Communities is preferred.
• Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities.
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
• Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving; detail oriented.
• Flexibility to work overtime.
• Prefer knowledge of CLM and CPQ technologies.
• Prefer candidates with multi-family real estate or financial reporting experience.CLM and CPQ knowledge preffered.
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS