RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
RealPage is looking to add a Business Analyst to our Investment Management team! As the Business Analyst you will have a great opportunity to have the autonomy to design and build new applications while learning also from legacy applications, learn and use new technologies that are fit to product’s need, and most of all will be able to work with awesome people and great management team.
What You'll Do
Who and What You'll Work With
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
• You hold a bachelor's degree and have equivalent experience in product management
• You have experience writing and validating user requirements
• You have a passion and curiosity to learn
• You enjoy problem solving, understand complex ideas, and can analyze information to effectively choose the best solution
• You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
• You are someone who focuses on quality and attention to detail and are thorough in your approach
• You enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenging goals
• You communicate well with others & enjoy being part of a team-oriented environment
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS