RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate Technical Operations Project Manager to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's "Best Companies in America" two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 "fastest-growing companies" in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
As a member of our TechOps team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion in the US and abroad. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that we complete our installations in a professional and efficient manner. This position reports to the Director of Technical Operations and is based in our corporate office in Philadelphia, PA.
• To bring decisive, focused leadership.
• Constant customer focus.
• Desire to learn and improve – yourself, processes, and our company.
• To be results driven.
• To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
• To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
• To provide clear, concise organization and communication and transparency to all projects.
• Up to 25% travel expected.
• Strong Project Management skills including project planning, tracking, communication, and risk/issue tracking and management.
• Manage financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
• Oversee pre-construction meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
• Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments to ensure project equipment is correct and delivered on schedule.
• Set and manage clear goals and expectations to subcontractors and customers.
• Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
• When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
• Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
• Conduct post-project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
• Provide coaching/counseling to Sales Executives and customers.
• Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree (electrical engineering degree a plus).
• Electrical Project Management experience a plus.
• Network installation or planning experience a plus.
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication – English language required, Spanish, German, French a plus.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS