RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
At STRATIS IoT, we rely on meticulous financial system to drive business forward. STRATIS IoT s is actively seeking a passionate Contract Account Representative to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's "Best Companies in America" two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 "fastest-growing companies" in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
STRATIS is searching for a skilled Contract Account Representative to join our finance team to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The Contract Account Representative will have both a day-to-day and an ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
This role will also focus on accounts receivables and collections.
#LI - A1
• Generate and send out invoices
• Generate and send out purchase orders
• Follow up on, collect, and allocate payments
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance
• Process credit card payments
• Prepare bank deposits
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Develop a recovery system and facilitate collection efforts
• Assist with month end closing
• Collect data, prepare, and analyze monthly metrics
• Candidate must be well versed in Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles
• Candidate must be well versed in QuickBooks Online
• Candidate must be well versed in Salesforce
• Candidate must be familiar with Stripe
• Candidate must be familiar with Woo Commerce
• Candidate must be familiar with Third Party Billing Systems
• A familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) and annual recurring revenue is helpful
• Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
• High level of executive decision-making skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to work in an open-office environment
• Ability to build relationships with clients and peers
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS