RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The implementation organization within RealPage is a cornerstone to the business' success. We are responsible for implementing RealPage solutions in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining an exceptional customer experience. The implementation organization is fast paced, exciting and driving the RealPage business forward each day.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for implementation of Leaselabs digital products. This includes analyzing the provided assets to successfully complete the implementation, informing the appropriate parties if assets are missing, unclear or in some way block implementation, ensure high quality of output ensuring all work is completed within a given sprint period and coordinating with other departments when appropriate.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage multiple implementations simultaneously
• Complete implementation tasks
• Provide a high level of communication and interaction with internal departments on all tasks
• Perform product implementation and integration setups on all LeaseLabs digital product offerings
• Maintain advanced knowledge of each product for which they are responsible
• Interpret client and internal edits and execute to the best of their ability while providing appropriate alternatives when needed
• Analyze legacy information and practices and configure appropriately in new environment
• Maintain accurate records of all time logged and communication per task in a timely manor
• Maintain high level of communication with QA to ensure noted bugs or other issues are reported appropriately
• Notify management of any complications, missing data or system defects that might delay the implementation
• Identify and assist with providing detail for resolution and enhancements to workflow, scripts, or system defects
• Keep management informed of ideas to improve processes or procedures
• Maintain knowledge of departmental processes and procedures
• 2+ years experience in a professional role working with MS Office Products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multi-task, work in high paced and deadline driven environment
• Must be able to effectively communicate with internal business partners
• A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work overtime as needed to ensure deliverables are met
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and pivot priorities at any given time
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office products
• 1-3 years of customer service and/or data entry experience and/or digital marketing agency experience
• Familiarity with LeaseLabs products, Photoshop, JIRA/Atlassian, Wordpress, Excel/Google Sheets, SharePoint, Salesforce, Social Media Marketing Accounts a plus
• Previous property management experience a plus
• Experience using a Client Management System a plus
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Software Powered by iCIMS